Thursday, April 21, 2005

Dead Ringers

Out here in the blogosphere, we often are left wondering what faces might go with some of the posts we read. I've posted a small pic of myself, but you probably can't tell from it that some people think I resemble Nicole Kidman. Now how cool is that, to be told that you look like one of Hollywood's most beautiful women? Trust me when I tell you that it is very flattering, but I admit, I'm not sure if I believe it. I don't know. Why don't you tell me. Here's a pic of me with the hubby at last year's office holiday party.

3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Slummyfrog said...

Pretty cool, I've been wanting to do a blog for a while, but I don't have the patience :-)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Slummyfrog said...

Oh and about the whole Nicole Kidman thing.......I guess, in that picture, you look a little like her....hehehe. You made me laugh

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home